Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stealing From My Livejournal Part XXV

As I use my livejournal for little else except for movie rants and decided to switch over here, I thought I'd recruit some older posts so as to show a history. I'll bother with new ones as they come to me.



From January 23, 2009:

"Oh also, even though it's beyond a purpose now, I saw Revolutionary Road today. It was good, for sure, sporting some brilliant performances by Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet and the supporting cast. I can't decide if I would rank it higher or lower than The Reader though. I originally ranked it higher, but that's because I'm angry at The Reader for stealing The Dark Knight's spots in Best Pic, Director, and Adapted Screenplay. Also, Leo so should've gotten Brad Pitt's spot. I don't mind THAT much because Leo has garnered so many nominations and he will garner many more, but still, his performance was way more impressive than Pitt's."

No comments:

Post a Comment