Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stealing From My Livejournal Part III

As I use my livejournal for little else except for movie rants and decided to switch over here, I thought I'd recruit some older posts so as to show a history. I'll bother with new ones as they come to me.


From May 22, 2008:

"My Top Three Reasons to Punch George Lucas (one day I will get the chance and I will take it):
1) Writing. Anything. Mostly Attack of the Clones.
2) Anakin Skywalker
3) Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Okay, so it wasn't that bad. At least George Lucas didn't get his original intended version... but I have to say, it wasn't a huge improvement. Not like I was expecting it to be brilliant. I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet (...pretty much everyone). I will say this though: once I got past the absolute absurdity of it all, it was quite entertaining.

I did get to see Iron Man again. And it is still awesome. The best part was when it ended and Carly was so heavily disappointed. I have never seen Carly do disappointed at a film ending, much less a superhero film ending (except when Pirates 2 ended and she was so annoyed/disappointed that there was going to be another one), so that was indicative to me. The moral of this story is that Will (the only person on the planet that, as far as I am aware, disliked Iron Man) is a fucking liar."

No comments:

Post a Comment