Monday, January 24, 2011

Night Before Oscar: List Update

Let's update that list, shall we?

Likely/Possible/Longshot Contenders I Have Seen:
- Alice in Wonderland (unfortunately)
- Black Swan
- Despicable Me
- Exit Through the Gift Shop
- The Fighter
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I
- How to Train Your Dragon
- Inception
- The Kids Are All Right
- The King's Speech
- Love and Other Drugs
- Shrek Forever After (also unfortunately)
- The Social Network
- Shutter Island
- Tangled
- The Town
- Toy Story 3
- Tron: Legacy
- True Grit
- Winter's Bone


Likely/Possible/Longshot Contenders I Plan to See/Might See:
- 127 Hours
- Animal Kingdom
- Another Year
- Blue Valentine
- Get Low
- I Love You, Phillip Morris
- The Illusionist
- Inside Job
- Made in Dagenham
- Never Let Me Go
- Rabbit Hole
- Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives
- Waiting for "Superman"
- The Way Back

Not a whole lot of changes, but a few. I'll make a valiant effort to see a few more after the nominees for Oscar are announced tomorrow, and, truly, I'm genuinely interested in seeing all of these movies, awards or no.

No comments:

Post a Comment