Thursday, June 3, 2010

Aaaaaah! (real monsters? No, CGI ones in ads)

You know what I've been craving? McDonalds. Which is silly because the only thing I can eat there is, like the fries (and the salads and Mcflurries... just shut it, I KNOW WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T EAT).

But there are those crappy Shrek/McDonalds commercials that have been everywhere lately (and I keep telling hulu that they are NOT relevant to me and yet they keep playing as I watch Lost) and as much as I hate those commercials, every time I see them I just want McDonalds!

SEE THE MADNESS HERE.

I am so sick of that commercial. Even the 15 second version is killing me. Maybe if I finally buy some McDonalds, it'll stop. PLEASE STOP. I ALREADY SAW SHREK FOREVER AFTER AND IT SUCKED.

Although, I have two gems to share that I put into my phone's notepad because they were so awesome:

Shrek: "My donkey fell in your wafflehole." (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID)

and

Donkey: "Are my babies cute or do they make people uncomfortable?"

So ends this spontaneous mini-rant of doom. I take back what I said recently about commercials getting more awesome these days. Sure, there are the Ubykotex commercials and the Old Spice man on a horse, but beyond that... there are stupid picnickers (who the hell picnics with MCDONALDS?) not freaked out by the CGI ogre behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment